Sunday, March 01, 2015

Hey you Lovely Blog, YOU!

I was kindly nominated by Edwige over at hypnozglam.com for the lovely blog award! I'm sorry I am so late accepting this kind award but I promised I was going to get it posted as soon as I could ;) Thank you so much for nominating me Edwige! 

On to business, the rules are: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (check!)
2. Write 7 facts about yourself (getting there)
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award; and
4. Contact those 15 other bloggers to let them know they have been nominated for the award!

While I would love to nominate 15, I currently do not have the following of that many, but I do have the following of that. I know I need to branch out some more smh. But I will nominate those I believe will participate in this great honor! Keep an eye out for the ending (or skip ahead. Be my guest lol).

So here goes!



Fact #1: My birthday is on April Fool's Day. Get your laughs and giggles out. My birthday was actually supposed to be on the same day as the great Mariah Carey but I decided I wanted to stay in the womb a wee bit longer lol.

Fact #2: I grow my nails long without cutting or biting them, They usually break easily because I give them no attention and hardly ever care for them. In high school, I had a friend who would sit in our environmental science class and file my nails everyday for me. She gave them more attention than I ever did.

Fact #3: I am afraid of dogs but yet I am a godmom to a Pomeranian and want to own a Morkie puppy once I graduate college.

Fact #4: I wear my heart on my sleeve. I have no problem being completely open and honest about myself or my love life to people I don't know (as you can tell from my blog). I love to help others and love others as if we were related. I've never been a mean person and the whole reason I chose the career I'm studying is because I wanted to help others.

Fact #5: The number 5 is my absolute favorite number.

Fact #6: I own about 30 pairs of heels (and booties) and can't walk in them to save my life. I love them all a great deal but I cannot walk in them. I get frustrated after awhile and my feet begin to hurt.

Fact #7: I currently hold a 3.2 GPA in college. I'm very proud of this because it is something I should have graduated high school with. Unfocused, I was unable to but I've grounded myself to think of graduating with nothing less than honors from college. It is something my late cousin Tiffany would have wanted for me.

Now that you've read 7 facts about me! Meet the beautiful ladies I'm tagging to share this award!

1. Kendel at littlemisadventures.com
2. Kay at thekaytimes.com
3. Gwen at askcoachgwen.blogspot.com/
4. Rauney at happyhairjourney.com/


Thank you for reading so far :) Stay awesome!
Reisha 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I accept. Ill do a post (although I prob wont nominate 15 people either haha). Look out for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)